- 전화번호 041-330-1304
- 전공 산림경영학, 산림자원측정학
● Exploring perspectives in assessing the quality of governance of the Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+) pilot project in Cambodia: Use of Q Methodology (2020, Journal of Mountain Science)
● Women’s participation and the gender perspective in sustainable forestry in Cambodia: local perceptions and the context of forestry research(2019, Forest Science and Technology)
● Stem volume models for Cryptomeria japonica of Jeju Island, Korea(2019, Journal of Sustainable Forestry)
● Using Q methodology to investigate the views of local experts on the sustainability of community-based forestry in Oddar Meanchey province, Cambodia(2019, Forest Policy and Economics)
● Stem volume models for Cryptomeria japonica of Jeju Island, Korea(2019, Journal of Sustainable Forestry)
● Fitting and evaluation of height-diameter models for Alnus japonica in La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines(2018, Journal of Mountain Science)
● Policy implications for community-managed forestry in Cambodia from experts’ assessments and case studies of community forestry practice(2018, Journal of Mountain Science)
● Forest Income and Inequality in Kampong Thom province, Cambodia: Gini Decomposition Analysis(2018, Forest Science and Technology)
● Mapping of the spatial distribution of Carbon storage of the Pinus kesiya Royle ex Gordon (Benguet pine) forest in Sagada, Mt. Province, Philippines(2018, Journal of Sustainable Forestry)
● Comparative Analysis of Stem Taper Equations for Larix kaempferi of South Korea(2018, Journal of Forest Planning)
● The impact of forest resource decline: Analyzing forest-related income supplements to reduce income inequality and poverty of the Kouy indigenous people living in Kampong Thom province, Cambodia(2018, Journal of Sustainable Forestry)
● Stem taper equation analysis for Larix kaempferi species in the Central Region of South Korea(2017, Journal of Sustainable Forestry)Sustainable management of forest in view of media attention to REDD+ policy, opportunity and impact in Cambodia(2017, Forest Policy and Economics)
● Compatible taper and stem volume equations for Larix kaempferi (Japanese larch) species of South Korea(2017, Journal of Mountain Science)
● Performance of Weibull function as a diameter distribution model for Pinus thunbergii stands in the eastern coast of South Korea(2016, Journal of Mountain Science)
● Comparison of Stem Taper Models for the four Tropical Tree Species in Mount Makiling, Philippines(2016, Journal of Mountain Science)
● Evaluation and validation of stem volume models for Quercus glauca in the subtropical forest of Jeju Island, Korea(2015, Journal OF ecology and environment)
● DBH-height modeling and validation for Acacia mangium and Eucalyptus pellita in Korintiga Hutani Plantation, Kalimantan, Indonesia(2015, Forest Science and Technology)
● Assessing land use and land cover of the Marikina sub-watershed, Philippines(2015, Forest Science and Technology)
2018. ~ 현재 : 한국산림과학회 부회장 및 편집위원
2019. ~ 현재 : 한국산림경영정보학회 회장
2019. ~ 현재 : 충남정책자문위원, 중부지방산림청 국유림경영자문위원
- 전화번호 041-330-1305
- 전공 조림학, 수목학, 산림생태학
1993 경북대학교 농학사
1995 경북대학교 농학석사
1999 경북대학교 농학박사
● Assessing Vegetation Composition and the Indicator Species Around Water Source Areas in a Pine Forest Plantation: A Case Study from Watujali and Silengkong Catchments, Kebumen, Indonesia (Forests, 2019)
● Dynamics of Abies Nephrolepis Seedlings in Relation to Environmental Factors in Seorak Mountain, South Korea (Forests, 2019)
2002-2004 국림산림과학원 임업연구사
2014-2015 공주대학교 산업과학대학 부학장
2019-2020 한국환경생태학회 기획부회장
● 나무생태도감(2016, 지오북)
- 전화번호 041-330-1301
- 전공 생물다양성, 보전유전학, 분자생태학, 야생동물학, 환경유전체학
1999 학사, 서울대학교 (산림자원학)
2001 석사, 서울대학교 대학원 (산림환경학)
2008 PhD, University of Georgia (Forestry & Natural Resources)
● Lee B, Eo SH. 2020. Comparison of soil bacterial diversity and community composition between clear-cut logging and control sites in a temperate deciduous broad-leaved forest in Mt. Sambong. Journal of Forestry Research. In press.
● Eo SH, Lee B, Park C, Jung J, Hong N, Lee W. 2019. Taxonomic identity of the Glandirana emeljanovi (Anura, Ranidae) in Korea revealed by the complete mitochondrial genome sequence analysis. Mitochondrial DNA Part B 4:961-962.
● Kim J, Seo C, Hong S, Lee S, Eo SH. 2019. Altitudinal range-size distribution of breeding birds and environmental factors for the determination of species richness: An empirical test of altitudinal Rapoport’s rule and non-directional rescue effect on a local scale. PLoS One 14:e0203511.
● 이병주, 김백준, 이제민, 어수형. 2019. 텍스트마이닝과 동시출현단어분석을 이용한 한국, 중국, 일본의 우제목 연구 동향 분석. 한국환경생태학회지 33:9-15.
● Kim J, Lee S, Shin M, Lee C, Seo C, Eo SH. 2018. Altitudinal patterns in breeding bird species richness and density in relation to climate, habitat heterogeneity, and migration influence in a temperate montane forest (South Korea). PeerJ 6:e4857.
● 진채령, 어수형. 2018. 텍스트마이닝과 동시출현단어분석을 이용한 국내 조류학 연구동향: 한국조류학회지 논문을 대상으로. 한국조류학회지 25:126-132.
● Ko BJ, An J, Seomun H, Lee M, Eo SH. 2018. Microsatellite DNA analysis reveals lower than expected genetic diversity in the threatened leopard cat (Prionailurus bengalensis) in South Korea. Genes & Genomics 40:521-530.
● Ko BJ, Eo SH. 2018. Proposal for an analysis to illustrate research trends on national parks in Korea. Journal of Forest and Environmental Science 34:169-172.
● Lee B, Eo SH. 2018. Metagenomic approach revealed effects of forest thinning on bacterial communities in the forest soil of Mt. Janggunbong, South Korea. Journal of Mountain Science 15:59-67.
● Eo SH. 2017. Complete mitochondrial genome of white-backed woodpecker Dendrocopos leucotos (Piciformes: Picidae) and its phylogenetic position. Mitochondrial DNA Part B 2:451-452.
● 이병주, 어수형. 2017. 차세대염기서열방법을 이용한 경북 봉화군 장군봉 소나무림의 토양 박테리아 군집 구성. 한국임학회지 106:121-129.
● 고병준, 어수형. 2017. 국내 포유류 연구의 주제와 동향. 한국환경생태학회지 31:30-41.
● Eo SH, An J. 2016. The complete mitochondrial genome sequence of Japanese murrelet (Aves, Alcidae) and its phylogenetic position in Charadriiformes. Mitochondrial DNA Part A 27:4574-4575.
● Eo SH, Ko BJ, Lee B, Seomun H, Kim S, Kim M, Kim J, An J. 2016. A set of microsatellite markers for population genetics of leopard cat (Prionailurus bengalensis) and cross-species amplification in other felids. Biochemical Systematics and Ecology 66:196-200.
● Lee B, Eo SH. 2016. Current trends in forest science research using microsatellite markers in Korean national journals. Korean Journal of Agricultural Science 43:221-231.
● Eo SH, An J. 2016. Mitochondrial genome sequence of black paradise flycatcher (Aves: Monarchidae) and its phylogenetic position. Mitochondrial DNA Part B 1:454-455.
● 박영대, 권태호, 어수형. 2016. 이화령 및 육십령 백두대간 생태축 복원사업지 토양 박테리아 군집 분석. 농업생명과학연구 50:117-124.
● Eo SH, Lee W, Lee B, Ko BJ, Kim J, Jeon J. 2016. Microsatellite markers for the Ussuri white-toothed shrew (Soricidae: Crocidura lasiura) developed by Ion Torrent sequencing and their application to the shrew populations in disturbed forests. Genes & Genomics 38:351-357.
2008~2009 Post-Doc, University of Georgia
2009~2011 Research Associate, Purdue University
2011~2012 Research Associate, University of Wisconsin
2012~ 교수, 공주대학교 산림자원학과
- 전화번호 041-330-1302
- 전공 산림유역관리/토사재해방지/산지·계류(하천)복원
2002.02. 강원대학교 (농학사-임학)
2004.02. 강원대학교 (농학석사-산림자원 및 환경)
2008.12. 일본 홋카이도대학 (농학박사-환경자원학)
● 우리나라 37개 땅밀림지의 지질 및 토양 특성 (한국산림과학회지, 2019)
● GIS를 이용한 땅밀림지 특성 분석: 산지경사 및 산사태위험등급을 중심으로 (한국산림과학회지, 2019)
● 충청남도 공주시 소재 산지계류 내 시공된 사방댐에 의한 어류 및 양서류 서식의 변화 (한국산림과학회지, 2019)
● Comparison of Horizontal Accuracy, Shape Similarity and Cost of Three Different Road Mapping Techniques (Forests, 2019)
● Application of Viewshed and Spatial Aesthetic Analyses to Forest Practices for Mountain Scenery Improvement in the Republic of Korea (Sustainability, 2019)
● 산지하천을 대상으로 한 국내 연구동향 분석: 국제 연구동향과의 비교 (한국환경생태학회지, 2019)
● 우리나라 땅밀림지의 지형 특성 (한국산림과학회지, 2019)
● GIS를 이용한 복합임도망의 계획 및 평가 (한국산림과학회지, 2019)
● 토석류 유도둑의 도류각에 따른 퇴적형태 및 충격파 위치의 변화에 관한 실험적 연구 (농업생명과학연구, 2018)
● Examination of Differences in Water Quality and Quantity by Reservoir Catchment with a Different Land-Use Type in the Republic of Mauritius (Sustainability, 2018)
● Future Research Direction in Response to Mountainous Sediment-Related Disasters Induced by Earthquakes in South Korea (Crisisonomy, 2018)
● 지진 유발 산지토사재해 관련 국외 연구동향 분석 (한국임학회지, 2017)
● Magnitude and Frequency of Debris-flows Controlling the Storage Pattern on the Flat-board Debris-flow Breaker (Crisisonomy, 2017)
● Large wood, sediment, and flow regimes: Their interactions and temporal changes caused by human impacts in Japan (Geomorphology, 2017)
● The Effect of Side Screen Attached to Flat-board Debris-flow Breaker on Damage Reduction (Crisisonomy, 2017)
● 산림유역의 만사 사방댐에 의한 토사유출 조절 효과 추정 (한국임학회지, 2016)
● An Examination of Optimum Slit Aperture Suited to Flat-board Debris-flow Breaker in Residential Piedmont Areas (Crisisonomy, 2016)
● Precipitation patterns control the distribution and export of large wood at the catchment scale (Hydrological Processes, 2015)
● 산림작업로 개설에 따른 계류환경의 물리적 변화와 버트리스식 사방댐의 안정 효과 (농업생명과학연구, 2015)
● Heavy Rain Types for Triggering Shallow Landslides in South Korea (Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture Kyushuu University, 2015)
2018.06.∼현 재. 국립공원공단 자문위원
2016.03.∼현 재. 산림청 사방사업 현장 기술 자문단 자문위원
2016.03.∼2019.03. 행정자치부 지방자치단체 합동평가단 평가위원
2014.09.∼현 재. 충청남도 산림토목사업 평가위원
2014.04.∼현 재. 중부지방산림청 산림토목사업 타당성 평가 및 기술자문 위원
2013.09.∼현 재. (사)한국산림공학회 이사
- 전화번호 041-330-1303
- 전공 산림치유, 산림환경건강학
2012. 일본 지바대학(농학석사-환경건강학)
2015. 일본 지바대학 (농학박사- 환경건강학)
● Physiological effects of forest-related visual, olfactory, and combined stimuli on humans: An additive combined effect. (Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2019)
● Physiological and psychological effects of forest and urban sounds using high-resolution sound sources. (International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2019)
● Physiological benefits of viewing nature: a systematic review of indoor experiments. (International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2019)
● Psychological benefits of walking through forest areas. (International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2018)
● Physiological effects of viewing bonsai in elderly patients undergoing rehabilitation. (International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2018)
● Physiological effects of visual stimulation with forest imagery. (International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2018)
● Forest walking affects autonomic nervous activity: a population-based study. (Frontiers in Public Health, 2018)
● Sustained effects of a forest therapy program on the blood pressure of office workers. (Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2018)
● Effects of viewing forest landscape on middle-aged hypertensive men (Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2017)
● Effects of visual stimulation with bonsai trees on adult male patients with spinal cord injury (International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2017)
● Physiological effects of touching wood (International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2017)
● Physiological effects of wood on humans: a review (Journal of Wood Science, 2017)
● Population-based study on the effect of a forest environment on salivary cortisol concentration (International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2017)
● Evaluating the relaxation effects of emerging forest therapy tourism: a multidisciplinary approach (Tourism Management, 2017)
● Physiological effects of nature therapy: a review of the research in Japan (International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2016)
● Physiological and psychological effects of a walk in urban parks in fall (International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2015)
● Elucidation of a physiological adjustment effect in a forest environment: A pilot study (International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2015)
● Effect of forest walking on autonomic nervous system activity in middle-aged hypertensive individuals: A pilot study (International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2015)
● Physiological and psychological effects of walking on young males in urban parks in winter (Journal of Physiological Anthropology, 2013)
● Individual differences in the physiological effects of forest therapy based on Type A and Type B behavior patterns (Journal of Physiological Anthropology, 2013)
2015.04. ~ 2019.08. : 일본 지바대학 환경건강필드과학센터 조교수
2019.09. ~ 현재 : 공주대학교 조교수